Dr. Tristan M. Sissung
Experienced Expert in 1-on-1 Tutoring
- Highly individualized approach assures each student is fully equipped to take tests informed and confident
- No boiler-plate approach to meet individual student goals and needs
- Each Tutoring Session crafted to meet special student needs (Individualzed Education Program)
- In-Your-Location and Skype Service saves time and guarantees productive learning environment
- Decade of Tutoring experience at all levels (GRE Instructor; SAT tutor and Scientific Career Mentor)*
- Assurance of top quality teaching/tutoring.
Background and qualifications
- BS Biochemistry, University of California, Riverside
- MS Organic Chemistry, University of California, Riverside
- PhD Genetics George Washington University
- Post Doc Clinical Pharmacology Program, National Institutes of Health
- Lead GRE instructor at a major Washington D.C. area graduate school
You can find 70 of his scientific publications here:
You can find an example of his editorial board activities here:
You can find an example of his book chapters here:
His Curriculum Vitae is available on request.
* Other tutors consist of working professionals and post-baccalaureate students who will be assigned if Dr. Sissung’s schedule is entirely booked. All tutors have a Bachelors degree and have been trained directly by Dr. Sissung.